- High chemical resistance
- Heat resistant up to 650°C (1202 °F)
- Triples the life time
- Negligible pressure drop
- Factory and field operation
- Heat conductive corrosion protection
- Prevents corrosion on tube sheet and waterbox
- Unique products and application
- Seals off dissimilar metals
- High chemical and mechanical resistance
- Preventive on new equipment
- Corrective rebuilding of affected surfaces
- Protection up to corrosion class C5-M
- Extends the lifetime
- Casing, cabinets, supports, piping, flooring, etc.
- Meeting architectural demands
- Factory & Field application
- Rejuvenation with minimal inconvenience
- Optimization of existing equipment
- Add on to standard maintenance
- Simplifies afterwards maintenance
- Lifetime extension up to 15 years!
- Usually less than 35% of replacement costs
Subscribe to receive our newsletter.
Blygold works with a global network of the best trained and licensed applicators, creating the same high-level of quality applications all over the world. Our Global Quality Standard, thoroughly tested products and specialised unique application techniques offer the best corrosion protection measures available.
If you are interested in becoming a Blygold Partner, please click here for more information.
© 2020 Blygold NZ